Thursday, May 15, 2008

it's me again . . . .

after being away for almost 5days in the office . . . . .

i was able to get some rest . . . . last saturday my brother asked me to go with them in their weekend getaway in dasmariƱas, cavite . . . . . . the place we visited was a very nice place . . . . . the place is very green and very relaxing in the eye it is one of the most beautiful places that ive been near manila. . . .

after the relaxing weekend, i started my week with a very noisy week . . . . i spend time with my nephews & nieces . . . its fun to be around with kids . . . . . im starting to regain the kid in me . . . hehehehe

and now that im in the office . . . i feel like sleeping again . . .

ciao!

1 comment:

4ever7 said...

Dear friend, please add my other blog to your links. I have added you there as well. http://theavatartemple.blogspot.com